Disclaimer: Some or all of the companies listed here may provide us compensation. This is a part of how we maintain our free service for consumers. Compensation, along with hundreds of hours of in-depth research determines the results of our reviews.
Larry Shapiro Rare Coins is a great option if you're looking for a reputable rare coin dealer. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Larry Shapiro is a well-known and respected figure in the world of rare coins. Here's what you need to know about Larry Shapiro Rare Coins.
Before we continue with this review, we had to show you this!
Our #1 recommended precious metals company is currently running a limited time offer where they will match dollar for dollar up to 10% of your order in free silver!
For example, a $50,000 order would get you $5,000 in free silver!
>> Learn More About This Limited Time Offer Here <<
There's a reason this is our #1 recommended precious metals company:
- Over $1 BILLION in retirement savings protected
- Over 1,000 5 star reviews
- Thousands of happy customers
- A+ BBB rating
- AAA customer rated
- 5x Inc 500 winner
Pros & Cons of Larry Shapiro Rare Coins
- Well-established rare coin dealer with over 30 years of experience: One thing that sets Larry Shapiro Rare Coins apart is their experience. With over 30 years in the business, they are one of the most well-established dealers. They have the knowledge and expertise that comes with years of experience and are therefore able to offer their customers top-quality service.
- Wide variety of high-quality coins to choose from: One of the things I love about Larry Shapiro Rare Coins is that they have a wide selection of high-quality coins to choose from. Whether you're looking for rare gold coins, silver coins, or even some more unique pieces, they likely have something that will interest you.
Plus, they're always adding new items to their inventory, so it's a great place to keep an eye on if you're actively collecting. And if you're ever in the area, definitely swing by their store - it's always fun to see what new treasures they have on display!
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau: Choosing a dealer you can trust is important when dealing with rare and valuable coins. Fortunately, Larry Shapiro Rare Coins has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, so you can rest assured that they are a reputable and trustworthy company.
They have also been members of the Professional Numismatists Guild since 1985, so you can be confident in their expertise. If you're looking for a company you can trust to give you fair prices and honest advice, then Larry Shapiro Rare Coins is a perfect choice
- Highly respected figure in the rare coin community: When it comes to rare coins, there is no one more respected than Larry Shapiro. He is a regular guest on radio shows and podcasts, where he offers expertise on the rare coin market. He has also been interviewed by major news outlets, such as CNBC and The Wall Street Journal.
If you are looking for someone who knows their stuff about rare coins, then Larry Shapiro is the person for you. He will be sure to pique your interest with his knowledge of various coins from around America. So if you are in the market for rare coins, check out Larry Shapiro. You won't be disappointed!
- Excellent customer service: Excellent customer service is one of the hallmarks of Larry Shapiro Rare Coins. They are always quick to respond to questions and requests and are happy to help you find the perfect coin for your collection.
Their vast knowledge of coins and commitment to customer satisfaction make them the ideal choice for anyone interested in purchasing rare coins. So if you're looking for a great rare coin dealer, give Larry Shapiro Rare Coins a call.
- Prices can be on the high side: While Larry Shapiro Rare Coins offers a wide selection of coins, their prices can be on the high side. This is to be expected, as they are a well-established dealer with a lot of experience. However, if you're on a budget, you may want to look elsewhere for your rare coin needs.
- You have to pay for shipping: Another downside of Larry Shapiro Rare Coins is that you must pay for shipping. This can add up, especially if you're buying multiple coins. However, they offer free shipping on orders over $500, so it's worth considering if you're planning to make a large purchase.
- Minimum purchase amount of $5,000: If you're starting to collect coins or working with a limited budget, Larry Shapiro Rare Coins may not be the best choice. They have a minimum purchase amount of $5,000, which can be tough to reach if you're starting. And although they do offer a wide selection of rare and valuable coins, you may be able to find similar items for less at other dealers.
Get Your Free Silver & Learn How To Protect Your Money With Precious Metals
We highly recommend that you at least check out our #1 recommended company's special offer they currently have going on where you can get 10% of your order in FREE silver.
You can also learn how to use your precious metals purchase to get major retirement and tax savings!
>> Get More Information Here <<
Or continue below!