Disclaimer: Some or all of the companies listed here may provide us compensation. This is a part of how we maintain our free service for consumers. Compensation, along with hundreds of hours of in-depth research determines the results of our reviews.
Hallenbeck Coin Gallery has been an excellent resource for historians, investors, numismatists, and collectors of everything from Ancient Roman Coins to U.S. Mint commemorative coins. They have a team of knowledgeable numismatists that provide accurate descriptions and market updates for their auctions.
It also publishes a free email newsletter with the latest information regarding currency, precious metals, and the coin market. They will also offer complimentary evaluations on coins, currency, and other collectibles so that you can determine their value.
Hallenbeck Coin Gallery started in 1881 and has been a renowned auction house for over 125 years. It has been located in the heart of New York City on 2nd Avenue at 73rd St. for over 67 years. They've had one location for so long due to their dedication to providing high-quality numismatic and currency services. Their A+ Better Business Bureau rating is a testament to their reputable, honest, trustworthy organization.
Before we continue with this review, we had to show you this!
Our #1 recommended precious metals company is currently running a limited time offer where they will match dollar for dollar up to 10% of your order in free silver!
For example, a $50,000 order would get you $5,000 in free silver!
>> Learn More About This Limited Time Offer Here <<
There's a reason this is our #1 recommended precious metals company:
- Over $1 BILLION in retirement savings protected
- Over 1,000 5 star reviews
- Thousands of happy customers
- A+ BBB rating
- AAA customer rated
- 5x Inc 500 winner
Pros and Cons Of Hallenbeck Coin Gallery Review
- Excellent Selection: Hallenbeck Gallery auctions and appraises all types of currency, medals, old coins, and other rare coins. It means that they have a vast selection from literally around the world. You are sure to find something that is rare or otherwise difficult to find. Hallenbeck Coin Gallery is your place if you want to own something rare or valuable. They have a vast coin collection that goes back over 100 years. Their staff is in N.Y.N.Y., so you can feel confident that your item will be handled with care.
- Professionalism: The Hallenbeck Coin Gallery staff is professional and knowledgeable about everything related to currency, precious metals, and the coin market. They answer any questions about coins, currency, or precious metals. If you need advice about a particular coin or want some information for research purposes, visit them for help. They'll ensure you get the information you need in a timely fashion.
- 100% Authenticity: All of the items offered for sale by Hallenbeck Coin Gallery are guaranteed to be authentic. They will offer free evaluations of your coins and currency to ensure that the items are right for you. They also have a team of professional numismatists on their staff, who know what they're doing and can answer any questions you may have about anything to do with coins or currency.
- Free Evaluation: Hallenbeck Coin Gallery will offer complimentary in-house evaluations of your coins for free. They'll check out the authenticity and value of your coin and give you an accurate appraisal of its worth. You can also view their catalog to get ideas about what you want to auction off or sell.
- Wide Selection: Hallenbeck Coin Gallery has a vast selection of rare coins, currency, medals, tokens, and other collectibles. They have antique, foreign, and U.S.U.S. coins dating back over 100 years. They also offer an online catalog to see all the different things they have.
- Invoices Are Late: Hallenbeck Coin Gallery invoices are late. The notes tend to be two months late, sometimes even more. Don't rely on Hallenbeck Coin Gallery for payment if you want to get paid before your stuff is sold. It's frustrating to see your coins taking so long to sell and not being paid promptly, if at all.
- Payment Are Late: If you are selling coins, there's a chance that you will sell your items before you get paid. If this happens, then your payment will be late. Hallenbeck Coin Gallery does make some effort to pay their sellers on time, but it's not a good idea to rely on them for prompt payment. They've been known to hold the proceeds from sales for weeks or months before distributing them.
- Slow With Customer Service: You might have to wait several days or weeks for a response from their customer service team. They are not very fast when responding to emails, so it's better to call or write letters than email them. They don't always get back to customers quickly, so they're not an ideal choice if you're in a hurry.
- Expensive: You will have to pay a lot for items offered by Hallenbeck Coin Gallery. You've got to keep in mind that they are a very reputable Numismatic and Currency auction house. They offer some of the rarest and most valuable items in the world, so you will not be able to find anything like this elsewhere.
- Poor Customer Service: It can be challenging to get a hold of someone from their customer service team. You can call or email them, but they will take a while to get back to you. They don't always respond promptly, so you might want to do business with someone else if you need something quickly.
Hallenbeck Coin Gallery is a good company. They offer the best numismatic and currency auctions, appraisals, and coin and currency collections of any auction house in the world. They have been around for more than 125 years, so you can feel confident that they know what they're doing. They're under new ownership as of 2011 and are striving to do better business despite their current issues with late payments.
Get Your Free Silver & Learn How To Protect Your Money With Precious Metals
We highly recommend that you at least check out our #1 recommended company's special offer they currently have going on where you can get 10% of your order in FREE silver.
You can also learn how to use your precious metals purchase to get major retirement and tax savings!
>> Get More Information Here <<
Or continue below!