Disclaimer: Some or all of the companies listed here may provide us compensation. This is a part of how we maintain our free service for consumers. Compensation, along with hundreds of hours of in-depth research determines the results of our reviews.
Gold Dust Estates is a precious metals company that offers various services, including buying and selling gold, silver, and other precious metals. They also provide storage options for their clients' metals. Gold Dust Estates is headquartered in Northbrook, Illinois.
Before we continue with this review, we had to show you this!
Our #1 recommended precious metals company is currently running a limited time offer where they will match dollar for dollar up to 10% of your order in free silver!
For example, a $50,000 order would get you $5,000 in free silver!
>> Learn More About This Limited Time Offer Here <<
There's a reason this is our #1 recommended precious metals company:
- Over $1 BILLION in retirement savings protected
- Over 1,000 5 star reviews
- Thousands of happy customers
- A+ BBB rating
- AAA customer rated
- 5x Inc 500 winner
Pros & Cons of Gold Dust Estates
- They offer a great product-When you are looking for, gold dust; Gold Dust Estates is the best place to go. They offer a great product that is sure to meet your needs.
The gold dust they sell is of the highest quality and will last long. They also offer a money-back guarantee so that you can be sure that you are getting what you paid for. When you buy from Gold Dust Estates, you can be confident that you are getting a great product at a great price.
- They have an excellent reputation- Gold Dust Estates has a great reputation. They are a well-known and trusted company that has been in business for many years. They have a lot of satisfied customers who recommend them to others.
- They offer excellent customer service-When you are looking for a company to buy gold dust from, you want to ensure that they provide excellent customer service. Gold Dust Estates offers outstanding customer service and is always willing to help you with any questions or concerns that you may have.
They are always available to help you and answer any questions that you may have. You can be confident buying from a company that cares about its customers when you purchase from Gold Dust Estates.
- They offer a great selection of products-Gold Dust Estates provides a great choice. They have a wide range of gold dust products to choose from so that you can find the perfect one for your needs. They also offer other precious metals such as silver and platinum.
- They are a bit more expensive than some of the other options out there- While Gold Dust Estates offers a great product, they are a bit more expensive than some of the other options. However, you get what you pay for and can be confident that you are getting a high-quality product from a reputable company.
- They don't offer discounts or promotions- Another downside of Gold Dust Estates is that they don't offer any discounts or promotions. You will have to pay the total price for their products.
- Shipping can take a while- When you order from Gold Dust Estates, it can take time for your order to arrive. This is because they ship their products from overseas. However, the wait is worth it when you receive your high-quality product.
- They don't have a physical store- Gold Dust Estates does not have a physical store where you can go and browse their products. However, they have an online store where you can browse their products and purchase them.
- They are not publicly traded companies- Gold Dust Estates is not publicly traded. This means they are not required to disclose their financial information to the public. However, they are a very reputable and trustworthy company.
- Shipping costs- When you order from Gold Dust Estates, you will have to pay for shipping. They don't offer free shipping. If you are looking for a company that offers free shipping, you may want to look elsewhere. However, the shipping costs are very reasonable, and the gold dust will be delivered to your door.
- They have a limited selection of sizes, and grades-While Gold Dust Estates does have a wide selection of products, they have a limited selection of sizes and grades. If you are looking for a specific size or quality of gold dust, you may want to consider another company.
About Gold Dust Estates
Gold Dust Estates offers various services for their clients, including buying and selling gold, silver, and other precious metals. They also provide storage options for their clients' metals.
Gold Dust Estates charges a commission on all transactions. For sales, they charge a 5% commission, and For purchases, they charge a 4% commission. They also charge a monthly storage fee of $2 per ounce of gold and $1 per ounce of silver.
Gold Dust Estates offers a variety of products for their clients, including gold, silver, and other precious metals. They also provide storage options for their clients' metals.
Marki Lemons Ryhal owns Gold Dust Estates. She is the founder and CEO of the company.
Gold Dust Estates has a 4 out of 5-star rating on Trust pilot, with over 1,000 reviews of which Most reviewers give the company 4 or 5 stars, with many citing their excellent customer service and competitive pricing as reasons for their high rating.
There are a few 1-star reviews, with some customers citing high fees and others citing poor customer service.
Overall, Gold Dust Estates has a positive reputation and is considered a reputable precious metals company. See if they are among our top gold investment companies.
Get Your Free Silver & Learn How To Protect Your Money With Precious Metals
We highly recommend that you at least check out our #1 recommended company's special offer they currently have going on where you can get 10% of your order in FREE silver.
You can also learn how to use your precious metals purchase to get major retirement and tax savings!
>> Get More Information Here <<