Disclaimer: Some or all of the companies listed here may provide us compensation. This is a part of how we maintain our free service for consumers. Compensation, along with hundreds of hours of in-depth research determines the results of our reviews.
AG Coin & Bullion is one of the leading coin and bullion dealers in the United States, providing customers with an attractive price and a top-quality product. They deal in both gold and silver coins. They offer a full range of bullion products, such as one-ounce silver bars, gold bars, and other items that can be difficult to find in a retail store. For example, they offer an exclusive custom-made Texas Star composed of five rounds.
As a retailer, AG Coin & Bullion also provide very competitive shipping rates for all orders placed online at their website. In addition to their website, they also have an online store where you can purchase jewelry made by skilled artists and artisans. Most of the items offered on their website are designed by the company and created exclusively with metal from U.S.-Minted American Eagles or Buffalo coins minted before 1966.
Before we continue with this review, we had to show you this!
Our #1 recommended precious metals company is currently running a limited time offer where they will match dollar for dollar up to 10% of your order in free silver!
For example, a $50,000 order would get you $5,000 in free silver!
>> Learn More About This Limited Time Offer Here <<
There's a reason this is our #1 recommended precious metals company:
- Over $1 BILLION in retirement savings protected
- Over 1,000 5 star reviews
- Thousands of happy customers
- A+ BBB rating
- AAA customer rated
- 5x Inc 500 winner
Pros & Cons of AG Coin & Bullion Review
- Great prices: The prices at AG Coin & Bullion are very competitive. Their prices for coins and bullion are some of the lowest in the industry.
- Unbeatable service: The company provides excellent customer service with a personal touch. They have a staff of knowledgeable and friendly representatives who will go out of their way to answer your questions regarding the products or help you with any other issues you may have.
- Variety of products on offer: You can purchase various coins, both gold and silver, and stunning jewelry pieces created by talented artists using recycled coins from the United States Mints. They also offer the ability to customize your coin by adding your initials or other designs.
- Good selection of products: You can find a wide variety of products that are both competitively priced and of excellent quality. They have a good selection of gold and silver bullion bars, rounds, and coins at reasonable prices. In addition to their coins, they also have several beautiful jewelry items, such as rings, cufflinks, and earrings.
- Always available for questions and concerns: All AG Coin & Bullion employees are knowledgeable about the product they sell, so there is nothing they would be unable to assist you with if you have any questions or concerns about them or the company itself.
- The website is not mobile-friendly: The website has the opportunity to be more appealing and user-friendly, as it is not fully responsive to mobile devices like tablets and smartphones. Therefore, using the site on mobile will not be recommended unless you have a computer to access the website.
- Their Bitcoin transaction system has problems: The company does not accept Bitcoin for orders for gold or silver. They also do not accept Bitcoin for shipping your order unless you pay with a credit card, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
They have a sound shipping system, but no point in buying Bitcoin with credit cards is evident, as the transaction is still processed by credit card payments and not by a direct payment system of Bitcoin.
And if you want to pay with Bitcoin, as long as the company does not convert it into money again, you are out of luck.
- High shipping prices: The company offers free shipping if your order is more significant than $500. If your order is below that, the shipping costs will be automatically calculated during checkout. There are no options to choose between services or tailor your package to your needs, as the company fixes the prices.
- No custom orders: The company does not offer the ability to order specific gold and silver coin designs. They only offer their creations in a limited selection of metals. There are no options to create your design out of metals from another country, which some people might find difficult to accept because they could have bought their gold or silver with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
AG Coin & Bullion provides a good selection of products, with a wide variety of gold coins and silver bars. They are available for orders on their site, and their shipping costs are pretty reasonable. However, they must address some issues to increase the company's appealability and usability.
Get Your Free Silver & Learn How To Protect Your Money With Precious Metals
We highly recommend that you at least check out our #1 recommended company's special offer they currently have going on where you can get 10% of your order in FREE silver.
You can also learn how to use your precious metals purchase to get major retirement and tax savings!
>> Get More Information Here <<
Or continue below!